What is new english adventure?
Imagine a powerful combination of the Disney stories and characters that children know and love with practical activities rooted in solid educational principles.
New English Adventure motivates children through the entertaining characters from the much-loved animated films of Disney/Pixar and provides hours of exposure and practice with English.
Children listen to stories, play classroom games, sing songs, discover links with their studies and the world around them, learn social values while communicating in English.
What's new in english adventure?
- New characters from children’s favourite latest Disney/Pixar films, including Brave, Cars, Frozen and Tangled.
- A faster vocabulary syllabus with up to 15 words introduced in every unit with constant recycling and revisions.
- Complete digital support for teachers with software for Interactive Whiteboards, including interactive games and clips from Disney/Pixar films.
- A completely revised Teacher’s Book with reduced Pupils' Book pages and lesson scenarios containing warm–ups, games and Total Physical Response activities.
- Specially arranged songs to engage children and karaoke versions for school competitions.
- New Content and Language Integrated Learning (CLIL) lessons in every unit so you can teach children about other cultures and the real world while they’re also learning English.
- A new cartoon in every unit with Disney’s much loved characters – Mickey, Minnie and Goofy – with their original voices and a special EFL voice-over version.
- Mickey Mouse appears in all levels, giving children the character continuity to engage them as they progress.
- Twice as many pen-to-paper activities, such as sticking, drawing, cutting-out, tracing and matching, to help you when working with large classes.
- Full-colour Activity Book with every page corresponding to a Pupils' Book page and footnotes that allow parents to monitor homework.
- Additional activities for fast finishers – Extra Adventure at the end of the Activity Book.
The full colour Pupil’s Book provides a gently-paced but well-structured syllabus that constantly reviews and reinforces what has been taught. Cater for the different learning styles in your class with a variety of activities. Exciting Disney/Pixar characters and stories tap into children’s existing knowledge. New language is presented in a motivating, child-friendly format. Includes a Song and Stories CD for children to take home to share with their families.
Each page of the Activity Book corresponds to a page in the Pupil’s Book. Additional practice to reinforce new language and develop speaking, listening, reading and writing skills. Extra activities for fast finishers in each level.
Make your lessons fun and varied with minimal preparation using a wide range of components and practical ideas. The Teacher’s Book with reduced Pupil’s Book pages gives you the detailed information you need to use all components.
Why choose new english adventure?
- Teach the development of values with the help of Disney/Pixar characters and stories.
- Teach a course that caters to a variety of different learning styles, develops all language learning skills and keeps children interested with a variety of different activities – appropriate to the age of the student.
- Apply the proven instructional sequence of Presentation, Practice and Production with the step by step unit and lesson format with constant recycling and a manageable amount of language.
- Use Disney/Pixar’s stories and characters, with their fabulous art with great visual impact, to capture students’ interest and attention and motivate them to learn English.
- Make the most of the additional components and complete teacher support package (Teacher’s Book, Class Audio CDs, Teacher’s eText for IWB, Flashcards, Story cards, Posters and Tests) to provide variety and extensions in the classroom.